Friday, March 23, 2018

PROWLING TOWARD PUB DAY

More exciting news as my Beast prowls toward publication!

The folks at Audible are busy putting together the Beast: A Tale of Love and Revenge audiobook as we speak. They even sent me sample audition tapes, so I could vote on which narrator I liked best!

No details yet, but release date should be the same as publication day, July 10, 2018.

I'm so looking forward to hearing what they do with my Beast!

Meanwhile, my PR diva at Candlewick Press, is lining up guest blog posts and Q&As for me in the weeks running up to publication day. (Including more giveaways!)

Got a book blog? I'd be thrilled to drop by and answer questions, reveal little known facts about Beast, or otherwise hang out, so please do let me know!

I can't wait to share my Beast with the world!

Stay tuned . . .

(Above: Concept sketch by Francois Baranger for 2014 French film La Belle et la Bete.)

2 comments: