Thursday, March 14, 2019

TALKING BOOKS


Big thanks to Beth Svee and her hard-working staff for the warm welcome given me yesterday at Porter Memorial Library!

I was invited to come talk books as part of their monthly Meet the Author Series, and it couldn't have been any more fun.


I spoke, I signed, and I sent multiple copies of all three of my books out into the hands of eager new readers. 

The Beast went on, Alias Hook continued his voyage of conquest, and The Witch From the Sea set sail for adventure!

Thanks to all the book-loving patrons who showed up on such a blessedly sunny day. Especially those of you who lined up to get your books signed and chat with me afterwards. It was delightful to meet you all!

Now I can’t wait to write another book, so we can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment